CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair Blog Hop

Hello!!!


This is my first Unity blog hop! I'm super duper excited!! I have to work, but I'll be back to check out everyone's projects later in the day! :) To make sure you get to see everyone's great work go here: Unity Blog

I made this card this past week for the 8th Unity Challenge, but really wanted to share it here on my blog. I'm actually quite happy with this card this time around, I guess 3rd time's the charm!

I used the Melody Ross Brave Girl set! Who *doesn't* love it...! It is perfect for some ATC's too! Which I plan on doing in the next few days!

Teal/Pink/Orange...I *love* these colours together, don't you? :)

(Click to enlarge)
Here is a closeup of these adorable pins..and the cute button. Interestingly enough, the button is a Chatterbox one! :D Thanks for stopping by today, I'm happy you could make it!!! Don't forget to stop by all the girls' blogs, they are super talented these ladies that use Unity!! :D

~A

15 comments:

Rachel B said...

Beautiful card. Love the focal layer. Very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Judy Rozema said...

Nicely done!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Chautona said...

Great color combos! Very sweet. Way to go!

Chautona

Linda said...

hey what mean okay your will try? that is lovely card. I love bringht bules and pinks on this card! lovely job!

farmhouse-story said...

really cute card, aleks!

Scrapcollectr said...

Lovely colors!

Scrapcollectr said...

Also thx for commenting on my bicycle card! I used Stampin Up markers. =D

Lori said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card! Love those pins

Tanya said...

Beautiful card!! Welcome to Friends with Flair!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very pretty! I love those stick pins!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Welcome to the HOP!! Gotta LOVE FWF and UNITY:) What a great card--great way to start the hop! Beautiful colors and I really like that border punch! TFS!!

Susan B. said...

Aleks, this is a very pretty card! I love all the little details!