CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friends With Flair Friday!

Hi there blog hoppers! Today, I have a special layout to share with you. It's a layout of my son Nicholas' birthday! I did this layout this past weekend and it didn't even really click...that my son's birthday is approaching yet again! In this photo he was celebrating his 5th birthday...and on Saturday he will be 11! I'm so proud of him yet for those of you who know me, my heart really hurts on July 24. So, I am so proud to share this with you since his birthday is tomorrow!


The papers are WRMK,a lthough I'm not sure if the green swirly one is. I outlined part of the flourish to make it pop a little bit more. The stamp I used was an Ippity stamp from "Love In Return".

I am super duper excited for the release of the new Ippity sets!! It will be a hugeeee order for me coming from Stephanie! It will be the whole Spring AND summer line!!!! *squeee* It was just last month that I got the whole winter line. I *love* Ippity stamps with my whole heart, they bring me joy! *teehee*

I'm also still waiting for my July Unity KOTM, anyone else stalking their mailman? Unity has the greatest product around and I'm so happy to have so much yummy Unity!

Enjoy the rest of the FWF Hop! Don't miss any of the girls, check the Unity blog for the full list!

Have a blessed weekend! (I have to work all of it! *wah*)
xo

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout! Love the fun papers.
Yeah for getting more Ippity :)

Aleks said...

Thank you Donna! Do you have Ippity too?

Tenia Nelson said...

What a awesome page!!

NoraAnne said...

Love this layout! and wow, he will be 11 tomorrow?!?! So cute :) I hope you can smile through whatever you are dealing with. And enjoy all your new ippity rubber! TOO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!! I love unity stamps too but have not had the chance to purchase any. :o( I never heard of Ippity so I'm super glad that I came by today.
*Big Hugs* for you and Happy Birthday to your son.

Unknown said...

so adorable, what a great page.

jo said...

Lovely layout and Happy Birthday to your son tomorrow!

farmhouse-story said...

love your layout, aleks! happy bday to your son!

i'm still waiting for my set to show up:)

Rona said...

This is a great layout!! I hope his 11th birthday is very happy as well.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Beatuiful layout Aleks!
Such a Happy page,love the bright colors and the flourish.

Happy Birthday to your Son!!
I will offer a prayer for you today to help you with the saddness that you feel.
Here is a smile and a hug for you! :)

Susan B. said...

Pretty layout! I like the papers you used.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the paper!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a fabulous layout! :)

Tanya said...

Enjoy all of your new Ippity (one of these days I will get myself some Ippity)!! Love your Layout!! Happy birthday to your son!!

I am . . . said...

I love how you put it all together!

jo said...

Hi Aleks, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. In answer to your question I live in England. The schools alway break up at the end of July for 6 weeks and go back at the beginning of September.

In Scotland the schools finish at the end of June and go back mid August.

Anne Tussing said...

Great LO! Your son is cutie:)