CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

{Ippity} Hop Monday!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my first time doing the {Ippity} Hop! It's also my very first card made using {Ippity} stamps! I cannot express how much I love these! I've always loved Unity stamps...but when I saw these... the images were just way too cute! :)

This is from the "Sweet Thoughts of Spring" set from the winter 2009 release.


I'm a huge fan of scalloped borders, so I was super excited to stamp with these on patterned paper and cut them out! I just used scraps from my scrapbox for everything. The flowers are super duper old. Do you remember the Paper Bliss embellishment kits? Yep, I pretty much had them all. :)

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! I hope to be able to share more {Ippity} creations in the near future! :D Click Here to see more Ippity hoppers! :)

18 comments:

Elisabeth said...

OH my gosh, this is super cute! Welcome to the {ippity} hop!

Sweetieshop said...

Love that bunny! super card!

Lisa Arana said...

Too cute and love that polka dot bunny!

lisa a.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Welcome to your first hop! Hope to 'see' you on many more...cute card!

shuggy said...

love it!! welcome to the hop.

Suzi said...

Adorable bunny. Welcome to the hop; it's an addiction, just like the stamps!

jo said...

Cute card!! Welcome to H{ippity} Hop!

Susan B. said...

How pretty! Love all the scallops and the bunny is so sweet!

Julie Ranae said...

So great to have you hop with us!
Really sweet card : )

Andrea said...

awwww, a dotted bunny! cute!

NoraAnne said...

Such a cute card :) Love it! and welcome to the H{ippity} Hop, it's always so much FUN!!!

farmhouse-story said...

welcome to the hop, aleks! sweet card!

JenMarie said...

How CUTE!

Jessy said...

this is soooooo adorable, and i love how you used all the scalloped borders, that looks amazing. :-)

Stephanie Zito said...

WOW!! This is absolutely adorable Aleks!! So glad you've joined in on the Ippity Hops!

Stephanie Zito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Zito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aleks said...

Thanks Steph...it really is all thanks to you...you're my dealer.. :teehee: